Promoting Olympic Values
A modern sports complex for training athletes from all over the world and a venue for the hosting of sports competitions, located at the foothills of Almaty City.
Founded in 2008 with the aim of training the National Boxing Team of Kazakhstan.
The Sports Training Centre was the official training base for two-time WSB (World Series Boxing) champions - the Astana Arlans Team.
The advantages of the Training Centre include the following:
• 4 sports halls that meet international standards;
• Sports Therapy Centre for athletes;
• All types of combat sports. Training is provided in more than 12 types of martial arts including MMA / Jiu-Jitsu
• A training capacity suitable for up to 300 athletes
• A natural territory of 35 hectares
Key sports activities include:
• Women's Wrestling;